Thursday 20 August 2015

Intermezzo: A Letter To You, Dear You

I hate this situation the most.

When you saw a bad-boy-becoming-good-one starting to like a girl whole-heartedly,

Then that girl liked another good-boy-but-cruel that always ignored her feelings,

And you know exactly there will be no way it would end up as you wished.

I believe this is not the first time for me falling in love with the supporting character, the third man. Come on, they always appeared as an attractive hot looking guy, how can i not love them? Besides, they were bad at first, and became a total badass at the end.

I'm taking a break from reading a manga that i know i would hate the ending. I'm not ready to be heart-broken, seeing him smile (maybe) or even showing a plain face to me. Please God, this may be a ridiculous prayer but i'm still hoping the ending would change. To cheer you up, here is my letter to you,

Dear you, 
The third man of the story.

I know your life has never been happier before you meet her, and i also know you always crave for that happiness. You felt love like you've never experienced before, yet you let your heart be broken because of a shallow love. You tasted  a bitter life, and yes, you deserved to be a heroine for your own. 

Please believe that you'd get a better, happier, bigger, and a grateful love someday. There must be someone out there trying to reach you here. She will make you happier and never let tears fall from you. You have to believe it because you deserve it.

Knowing how much you've changed make my heart ache. You were such a bad boy the first time i met you, and she finally changed the way you were. You're still in a long way to become a man, a best man that you will ever be. Yes, i know. You ever wondered why she didn't see the great in you, right? It's okay, everything will get better, i assure you.

Don't. Don't ever cry over her like that. Just send her off with smile and keep your head straight. You're good enough to not be spoiled by her. She may be an antique one, but you must let her go. At least, do this for me, the one that will cheer you from afar. 

Promise me that your life is going to be better than before. Promise me that you will always fill your life with your own smile. And, promise me that you will find love, the real one.

Goodbye, 
Dear you, a fictional crush of my unreal life.