Tuesday 18 October 2016

[Monologue] First

Hello, it's me.

I am writing this after I found a very old picture of you.
It reminds me about several thoughts.
And I don't know whether I like it or not.
You seem like an old treasure buried inside of me.
But it's not that deep. You are always there, whenever I want to reminisce.

You know, I am furious when you are holding someone's hand.
But still, I tell to myself that you are nobody to me.
We are still strangers, with history.
We had a bunch of pages in a book that is owned by me.
Only me. Because this is an unrequited, untold.
I hid those memories, those histories, and those feelings alone.

I miss a moment to tell you, how much I worship you in every prayer.
You are like a Demi-God, a myth that is seemed real but so far.
And I prayed to God, wishing you to come near.

Until the end of my prayer, when I feel tired to ask God, I started to see a reality.
You are only a picture in my mind.
An unlikely perfect portrait of human hanged at the door to my heart.
And the last wish I had to you is a happiness. For you and only. Even when I forgot to ask for myself.

Good night, you.
I wish us to become the closest I can ever think of.
I wish we run into each other but never meet the eye. I wish you walk in the same path as I do even in a different time. I wish myself to not let my heart fall again whenever I see your figure.

-end-