Saturday 28 November 2015

The Tendency as an Aries person

I read an article when I was in middle high school. It said what kind of stories that someone should make based on their horoscope.

I am Aries and it's written that I should be more focus on short stories, because we tend to easily get bored with one idea.

And years later, I could agree with that. I tried myself to create a long-term project but it always stuck in the middle. I might have tons of incomplete titles, with a lot of revisions and still haven't completed yet.

But when I made a short stories, I kinda feel enjoyed. It didn't really need a long time to finished it while I was getting busy with another idea.

I'm only saying that the article is right. Whoever the author of that article, he did a great analysis and I could related to it.

And I actually had a long story on hold. It's really hard to me to get in a right mood for one title and... Yeah, it hasn't been completed. I'm a little confused about the ending. Maybe it won't get published anyway.

Ah... I'm terribly sorry...