Monday 5 October 2015

Intermezzo: Recently Played Musics

1. Muse - Mercy

As usual, Muse is never failed to amuse me. This time, while listening to this song and close my eyes, it's like imagining myself on a Colosseum, but why? I don't really get it but it means good, like a grand song!

2. Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself

"Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else" This song is like a remedy to me whenever i feel down.

3. Shannon Williams - Why Why

The one thing that I love about this song is because it reminds me of a typical k-pop song! You know a cute, bright, cheerful, bla bla blah. Even though it's not sung by a korean, but she's good, for real. I love everything about this song. When i said everything, it means including the performance, concept, lyric, voice, EVERY ASPECT OF IT! It's quite sad knowing it wasn't too success, but this song always gives me a positive energy.

4. Fly To The Sky - It Happens To Be That Way & If I Had To Have You

Not a catchy name for a song title, right? But recently, I'm addicted to their newest mini-album, like seriously. I listened to them while dozing off at midnight. It's good, f*ckin' real good. And one thing for sure, i'm already captivated by Hwanhee's voice.

5. Hwanhee - Don't Go Away

It's from his H-Hour Album and I got upset like hell when i realized how good it is. I really like the title song, "While Doing" so i didn't get to listen other songs so I'm repeating this song until I'll get sick of it later. Hwanhee, you... You handsome, manly witch! What kind of spell did you cast, huh?

6. DAY6 - Congratulations

This song is the fastest to be one of my "Most Played" playlist on iTunes. Once I heard it, I suddenly fell in love. It's not a ballad song, not an upbeat too, and it perfectly matched my ideal song's beat. It turned out to be a sad song, but I would get happier whenever I listen to it. I don't really get it why they never performed in any music program, and their debut promotion is quite lacking. BUT SERIOUSLY? IT'S A GREAT SONG PERFORMED BY A GREAT GROUP TOO YOU ROTTED AGENCY!

7. Roy Kim - You Don't Love Me

It's an OST for a Korean Drama "Twenty Again". I'm enjoying the drama, but I listened to the OST first. It's really... It doesn't need any word, come on, it's Roy Kim!