Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Sweetness of Forever Honey One-Shot Manga That Made Me Cried A River

I think that i should stop my bad habit of staying awake at this hour. I knew it's bad for health but... I'm the real nocturnal type, so i hope that i will be just fine.

Recently, i trapped in a same place. Well, i liked to search for a good manga in random, and this time, i was looking for a one shot stories.

I forgot that i had read it maybe over 2 or 3 times, but still i clicked it after all.

Forever Honey.

You should try reading it. It's really not a waste of time, because it contained only 1 chapter.
Here is my review of this story.

FH potrayed the love of a father to his daughter. (I'm starting to cry again while typing) The plot is really heart-warming with a good artwork. I simply recommend it for everyone.

If you need a spoiler, let me explain the plot for you.

Honey is the name of the girl that was raised by his father alone. His father was clumsy and unreliable, but he always cared for her. Honey's mom was running away from her father a long time ago, so Honey was trying to pair up her father with another woman. Honey was really happy when she knew her father wouldn't be alone again. One day, her father remembered something. Honey actually had died in a car accident. Her father never realized yet that he was talking with the ghost of his daughter. And after taking care of her father, she could leave him and rest with no worries anymore.

Oh, God. I'm still crying now. This is not really my favorite genre, because i hate crying over a story. But whenever i wanted to cry, this story was on the list.

I really like a hidden fact, and the reality of Honey's death at the last scene is making me in love with the plot. It shocked me a lot, like "wtf so this girl was a ghost?" and i also thought that was the most heart-throbbing part. I finally could realize how much he loves his daughter and his loss. I can feel all those feelings, being loved, warmness, loss, peaceful, and grief, everything at once by reading FH.

It pasts midnight already, so i wouldn't talk much. Please read Forever Honey and let me know your opinions!!

Have a good day,

Salz.