Tuesday 2 September 2014

Do You Believe in Magic?

Do you know the power of your mind ?

They rule your whole body.

I just woke up this morning and something happened.

I used to hide my memories about "a thing" and tried to live on. Until a day ago, whenever i saw "that thing" i was just trying to act cool. But then...

Bam.

It feels like my whole world is collapsing. I've been wasting my life by ignoring "that thing". Why did i hid one of my source of happiness ? Maybe my old-me was trying to not getting hurt again. All i've ever done was protecting myself from "something" that makes me happy yet hurtful, "something" that was the best yet the worst.

But the most of all, "this thing" is a lustful fantasy, a total fake hapiness. It represent a great desire of having with no possibility. "This thing" is destructive.

Can you guess what is "this thing" ?


It's not a pervert thing. I assure you. But this is like a virus that control over your body once you consume it. And unfortunately, it doesn't have an exit way, a cure to let you having yourself back.

"This thing" is really a disease, a mental disease that ruin everything of yours. Trust me. It is as bad as having drugs.

Ah... This is really close with drugs. A destructive thing yet giving you a pleasure. A pleasure for your mind only, because there is no one that could feel as same as you did.

Now are you starting to know "this thing" ? What is your choice ? Will you accept "this thing" to be a part of your life ?

No. Please just exit once you open this door.

But wait...

Do you... By any chance...

Do you believe in magic ?

Do you know what is magic ?

Magic is the time when you realize something impossible for others. "That thing" is making a whole new world, new logic, and even new fantasy. It is a great magic that made by people.

Magic is enjoyed by kids, a chidish and carefree people in the world.

I know this post is a non-sense the more you read it. Yeah, it is. This is what i feel right now.

But thank you, anyway.

Lovely,
Salz.