Sunday 24 May 2020

Best Wishes & Prayers From Me!

Hi,

I know, 2020 is really not a good year for most of us. When I wrote the new year post, I didn't imagine that this year would be this bad. But, let's be positive and make all of these as a time to contemplate more about our life.

At least, to me, it may be bad but it's not really that bad as I thought. I got to work from home, which was weird at first but now I am very used to it and even being too comfortable. I spent most of times with families, put all of my focus on food more, and also, in this Ramadhan, I could pray more which was better than last year.

I may become a quite different person in both personal and professional life. I could even manage my stress better now. Since there are less things to focus on during this WFH time, thus I worried less.

I once targeted myself to travel to Shanghai this year. But as you all know, due to this Corona Virus, it is almost impossible for me to go even until end of 2020, and it is applied also to any place I ever wished to go. But then again, I took my time to contemplate, maybe there is a reason why this all happened. To me, traveling is kind of a hunger to satisfy, so I impetuously decided to travel most of the time. But this time, I want to ensure that I have a plan and kind of goal to accomplish, to make sure that I spend the effort and money well. I think the virus and what happened to the world right now are an eye opener to me, to be more focus on my own priority.

Well, look how positive I become due to 3 months of staying at home!

And also, if you know me in real life, I am not that type of person who actively engage in a group of people or community. I also never send greetings for any big occasion, to anyone. The funny part is, I always created many greetings for some families to send to their relatives. But this time, I did it for the first time, for myself, and sending it to my own relative. I just thought that we all really need to pray hard and be kind to everyone to fight for this event.

Please take a look for my greetings and once again, Happy Eid Al-Fitr everyone!

I wish you all the strength to overcome this pandemic!