Thursday 1 January 2015

Last Page of 2014

Aku membuka lembaran baru di sebuah kertas usang dan menipis setelah lembaran-lembaran yang penuh dengan kenangan terlewati. Aku menatap dalam-dalam lembar kosong di hadapanku.

It's the end of the pages.

Aku berpikir keras dan menarik memoriku setahun belakangan ini. Di lembar terakhir ini, seharusnya aku merekap semua kehidupanku di tahun ini, tetapi tidak ada satu konklusi yang berhasil kutangkap.

Dear diary. I'm still me, and i think that's not a great point. I'm still loving the same man without having any progress about him. I'm stil hating myself for being coward towards him. There is nothing different from me even after these years.

I haven't been on a diet, never putting a make up, or any effort for being prettier than ever. I'm still the old i am. I just got a deeper obsession of food and it's killing me.

All i know is that i'm lost and nobody has offered me a hand. Loneliness is the summary of my life this year. I thought it would be great, but this year just gave me a shit on my face.

I hope the next year would be nice...

Aku menutup buku tersebut, lalu diam. Pikiranku tidak sedang memikirkan apapun, sama sekali hingga aku mulai meresapi keheningan.

Well, at least my writings were not really bad as i thought...